Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last of my Disney 08 Trip LO's

So as I have been scrapping these disney pictures I have had out ALL my disney PP's and embellishments. I have to say I am highley disappointed in Disneys scrapbooking products lately. Most of them are red and black and as I look at my pictures it matches pretty much nothing! They have some princess PP and a few rare pirate papers. I have seen some Winnie the Pooh but all has been hard to work with IMO. Come on Disney we need some new papers and embellishments in all colors.
If anyone knows of any great disney PP I have missed leave me a comment on where to get it!
















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!