Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Devon is 30?!?




It is still hard for me to believe that I am 30 now but its the truth on Monday the 16th I turned 30.



Saturday I went and got my hair done. i decided it was time for a change. I told the stylist I wanted TV hair.



This is what I looked like when I left the house...





And here is what I looked like when I returned.


I love how shiny and straight but curly it looked after he did it. Of course I can not do this to myself :( but it is still a great cut and I think I even like the darker color? My baby daddy on the other hand does not like the color. All well


After I got my hair done we went to Carrabas for a great dinner with great friends, they even got me a special crown

Hoping to get back on the weightloss track again, bought the new wii active more workout game today. Will give a full review after I have played it a few times!
I also hope to have some scrappy work to share soon.

Are you a deal hunter? I am and I am going to start posting the good/great deals I find so you can find them too.

No comments: