This went around facebook a LONG time ago, at the time SJ didnt really get the questions well for some reason it popped into my head today. Maybe it was when he told the bank teller that he wanted 6bucks and a lollipop.
so here goes:
Without ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what he/she says. It is a great way to find out what he or she really thinks. When you re-post, put your child's age in the title box.
I added some of my thoughts in red.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Ummmm sit in time out
*this really makes no sense since he has maybe sat in time out 2 times in the last year*
2. What makes mom happy? Ummmm getting hugs and kisses
3. What makes mom sad? When I buckle up right behind me
he likes to buckle his carseat without him in it drives me nuts lol
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Making funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child? fishing
6. How old is your mom? Umm 5?
7. How tall is your mom? Very tall
8. What is mom's favorite thing to do? Ummm check the kids, make sure they are ok
9. What does mom do when you're not around? Ummm wait for us to come home
10. If mom became famous, what will it be for? Be a queen
love this kid :)
11. What is mom really good at? bowling
12. What is mom not very good at? Like pop pops golf
13. What does mom do for a job? Get money
14. What is mom's favorite food? Mashed potatoes
15. What makes you proud of mom? Ummm giving me hugs
16. If mom were a character, who would she be? mommy
17. What do you and mom do together? Play the wii game
18. How are you and mom the same? Both very long
19. How are you and mom different? Different clothes and I don’t have any glasses and you do and your hair looks funny and mine doesnt
and i thought i was having a good hair day
20. How do you know mom loves you? She loves me cause she made me
21. What does mom like most about dad? Love him and hug him
22. Where is mom's favorite place to go? Her grandmas house
23. How old was mom when you were born? 5?