Wednesday, September 28, 2011

where have i been?? What have I been doing?

I have been avoiding blogging and I dont know why because so much in my life should be blogged about!
Lets see where to start?
Ah I know how about the best thing that has happened to me in the last 9 months. I have lost almost 50lbs! How you ask well let me start at the beginning...

My fabulous aunt started the new Weight Watchers Points Plus program and started seeing immediate results. I of course thought well if it works for her maybe it will work for me and it has!

I love that I can still eat pretty much anything I want as long as I limit the portion sizes.

I have started the couch to 5K program. i have always wanted to be a runner but never ever thought I could run. This program has taken me from, it being a struggle to run 30 seconds to being able to run 25 min straight! I farthest i have run so far is 3 miles. Most people know my love for Disney, I would love to run a Disney race.

All these new wonderful changes in my life have taken almost 50 lbs off of me so far. My healthy lifestyle has just begun. I cant wait to run my first race! I cant wait to get to my goal weight! I will post before and now pictures a little later....... stay tuned!! Im back!

No comments: