Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grieving makes me scrap?

A week ago today I lost a good friend way to soon. This past week has been one of the hardest of my life. Back in Feb she lost her 10 week old son to SIDS Even though I had known her for the last 10 years it has only been in the last 3 years I have gotten closer to her. I was lucky enough to share her Bachelorette Party, Wedding, Baby Shower, birth or her son all with her in the last 2 years and was there to support her when her son passed away. I wish there was more I could have done but I have realized I need to stop thinking of the what ifs beacause she has gone to be with her son, the one thing she wanted more than anything and hopefully one day I will see them again.





To try and get my mind off of things I decided to sit down and scrap.





None of these are my new favorite LO but they did the trick of getting my mind off of things.






oh and they are not all croked I just cant take a straight picture. LOL















No comments: