Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some Vacation LO's

A very simple but pretty LO of SJ's 1st snow angel.

Back in March when I went up to PA to visit my dad for his 50th birthday, my best friend happened to be working in NJ so we planned a NYC day, my dad was kind enough to buy us all tickets to see Wicked! It was a great show, I highley recomend it. Before the show started the line to the ladies room was at least 40 women deep and as usual the mens room was close to empty so when my dad came out and said it was "safe" to go in Me, Jenny, Lisa and Aunt Kathleen all booked it in the Mens room well about 30 women followed us. I kind of felt bad for the one lone man that was in a stall in there. Even though women had invaded the mens room, the men didnt seem to care they kept coming in and using the urinal. Of course I had to snap a picture of the last girl coming out and that happened to be my best friend Jenny.

The playbill is tucked behind the green PP that i made into a pocket. The Wicked! title is from the pamphlet they give you as you are leaving asking you to buy merchandise.
On this 2 page LO I used a few souvioners I brought home, the ticket from MOMA and The Top of The Rock pamplet. All these PP's are CTMH




No comments: