Yes it is! The time is finally here in south florida when we do more things. Now that you can be outside for more than a few minutes without gallons of sweat dripping off of you.
My friend Julia over at Work,Wife,Mom...Life, made a summer bucket list. I thought I would make my own for our nice time of year.
Here is what I have come up with.
--go on nature walks at local natural areas at least 5 different parks!
-throw an awesome birthday party for my little man
- talk SJ to a baseball game
- Go to a NFL game
- go horseback riding on the beach
-Throw a snowball at my dh (this is intresting since we live in FL where it doesnt snow, can I possibly get dh to go up north?)
- read at least 2 books
-cut my hair into a cute hairstyle
-lose at least 20lbs
- workout at least 2x a week every week
- Have 2 date nights with dh
- have a weekend away just me and dh
- Have a fun girls night out with only my girlfriends. (hmm can i convince them to leave the men at home?)
So what are your goals for this winter?