Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Feeling crafty

Yes, this is my dining room table right now....

In March me and my grandma went to a craft store and they had patterns on sale for .99 now I have not sewn anything in years but a really cute pattern caught my attention. I bought said pattern and put it on my desk. Fast forward to October 1st I find pattern hidden under tons of paperwork and it inspires me.. So I went to the fabric store (where I found this gem) 
No no no I didn't buy it and I'm definetly not using it in babies costume...

Anywho, it turns out my sewing skills are not too bad! Perfect? Hell no but I have managed to get this costume 85% done. All I have left is embellishing  

I would be finished with the costume except I was browsing Pinterest and saw these really cool mesh ribbon wreaths, then I went to the new craft store in my neighborhood. The craft store had a huge display of materials to make these wreaths so I bought them all and started that project also...

If this cute one would give me a little more free time I might be able to finish...
Pictures of finished crafts coming soon....

No comments: