Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It is hard to believe it is 2010 allready, seems like just a bit ago we were saying goodbye to the 90's. Alot has changed in my life in the last 10 years, the most important being becoming a mother. It has changed my whole outlook on everything. It makes me want to be a better person and make the world a better place to live.
2009 was one of the worst of the last decade for me. I will never forget the horrible things that happened in 09 and I pray to god i don't have to go through anything like that again.
09 also made some great memories. I was fortunate enough to take 2 Disney vacations. My wonderful son turned 4 years old.
I am looking forward to SJ starting VPK this September. I know he is going to love school!

of course with a new year comes new hopes. There are a few things I would like to accomplish in this year.
I would like to continue losing weight, i have fallen off the wagon and need to jump back on
I need to finish the drywall work in our house, i cant take the walls being half finished anymore
I need to spend more time just playing with SJ soon enough he wont want to play with me.
I would like to become more organized but honestly its not going to happen.

No comments: