Friday, January 1, 2010

A flying trapeeze

when SJ made his Christmas list #2 on his list right behind a yo-yo was a flying trapeze. I tried and tried to figure out what he was talking about i knew it couldn't be a true trapeze that he wanted for Christmas. Well Christmas morning came and he opened all his gifts and he looked right at me with the saddest look in his eyes and said "mommy i just don't understand why Santa didn't bring me a flying trapeze" of course this made me almost cry.


Of course he got a ton of other wonderful gifts but every few hours he would mention this flying trapeze.


So a few days go by and we go to my moms house to have a late Christmas celebration with her. Well he opens his first gift and screams A FLYING TRAPEZE JUST WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED. I don't know how he got in his head that this was a flying trapeze but we all got a good laugh out of it.


Here is my cool dude playing with his flying trapeze. :)

No comments: