Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mary Kay

 
I was so excited to get the Mary Kay VoxBox from Influenster! I had been to a Mary Kay party a time or two when i was in my 20's but  I wasnt really that into makeup back then. Now I feel naked if I leave the house without it. 
This is what came in the box. I will admit I have no idea what to do with Bronzing powder... Luckily I went to the Mary Kay site and found this: “For an all-over glow, apply bronzer in the shape of a ‘3’ – tracing on both sides along the hairline, under the cheekbones and along the jawlines.” – Mary Kay Global Makeup Artist Diana Carreiro
I still have not been brave enough to try it... 

When I opened the eyeliner I thought ummm NO just NO but wanted to try it. I FELL IN LOVE! The brush makes it so easy to apply a nice thin line or a thick line. It even makes a cat eye much easier. the best part it doesn't go anywhere!

My favorites of the box were the eyeliner and the lip gloss the two things I didnt think I would like much. The blush is very strong you dont have to apply much to get the desired color. the eyecolor was not the right color for me, but the product itself was creamy and easy to apply. The mascara made my lashes super long and defined.
I definitely like all the products and was impressed with the quality of Mary Kay.
Here I am with all the products on :)
Thanks again Influesnter and Mary Kay! 

No comments: