Friday, May 29, 2009

Sitting at the Kitchen Bar


When we moved into this house there was a window in this opening a much smaller window we never could figure out why there would be a window from the kitchen to dining room and not just open so when it was time to remodel the kitchen we knew we were going to get rid of the ugly old window and put a much bigger opening with a bar top.

As soon as it went in I had visions of SJ sitting there doing his homework while I cooked dinner. I got my 1st glimpse of this last night when I dragged a bar stool out of DH's man cave and let SJ sit up there and paint. We had great conversation while I was getting stuff done and he was having fun painting. Lets hope when the time comes and he actually has homework it will be as easy to get him up there.

No comments: