We had connecting rooms at the Caribbean beach resort. A moderate resort on WDW property. We were in the pirate rooms! Disney did not miss anything when theming this room, the carpet looked like planks, the fridge was hidden inside a barrell
Here is a picture of the 2 beds.
SJ steered us to sleep every night.
- the rooms were themed great
- the rooms were always clean
- we were right next to the bus stop which made it very convenient
- Very friendly staff
- we were far away from old port royale and never really enjoyed it
- the buses were not running as smoothly as past trips one day we waited 45 min for a bus to the magic kingdom as we waited we saw 3 empty buses going to animal kingdom.
Stay Tuned I willl be doing a review of every park we visited!
*these opinions are mine and mine alone, no one paid me for any part of this vacation*