Saturday, February 13, 2010

Home from 5 nights 6 days at Walt Disney World

Yep that is right I was lucky enough to go to Walt Disney World again! This time I was joined by my beautiful son, my dad, my aunt and uncle and their 2 children. R and C. R is the same age as SJ and C is 2.
We had connecting rooms at the Caribbean beach resort. A moderate resort on WDW property. We were in the pirate rooms! Disney did not miss anything when theming this room, the carpet looked like planks, the fridge was hidden inside a barrell
Here is a picture of the 2 beds.

SJ steered us to sleep every night.



The good:
  1. the rooms were themed great
  2. the rooms were always clean
  3. we were right next to the bus stop which made it very convenient
  4. Very friendly staff
The not so good:
  1. we were far away from old port royale and never really enjoyed it
  2. the buses were not running as smoothly as past trips one day we waited 45 min for a bus to the magic kingdom as we waited we saw 3 empty buses going to animal kingdom.
all in all the resort was fantastic and we will go back again but next time I dont think I will be getting a pirate room. I like a room closer to Old Port Royale.

Stay Tuned I willl be doing a review of every park we visited!

*these opinions are mine and mine alone, no one paid me for any part of this vacation*

No comments: