Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Magic Kingdom Day

I love the magic kingdom, growing up in FL I have been more times than I can remember and every time has been as special as the last. I have gone with my mom, my school, my dad, my grandparents, my friends and now my son.
We conquered fantasyland first
.Then we headed over to toontown for barnstormer right when we got off, the train pulled up in ToonTown so we jumped on and hopped a ride over to SJ's favorite rollercoaster Big Thunder Mountain! Last time we rode it in November it was raining and not so fun. This time it was perfect!He dressed himself up after the Pirate of the Carribeans Ride.




SJ was really into getting Character Autographs this trip. We waited along time to Meet Jasmine and Alladin but they were totally worth it! It was so cold Jasmine had to wear her jacket.
We had dinner at Cinderellas Castle oh how I love eating in the castle. When we were finished with dinner both the castle and fantasyland were closed and we were the only ones in the hallway it was pretty magical.
We then picked a spot for Wishes and Spectromagic right in front of the castle. I did not think this was a good spot but i was outvoted and that was where we stayed.
SJ had a blast playing with the lightup toys papa got him and playing with the CM's in the street. For the record I was right, we should have gone further down main street alot of the fireworks were blocked by the castle but there were some beautiful shots I was able to take.
We then waited for Spectro to start SJ got lots of love from the characters.

Devons Magic Kingdom must do's
Big thunder mountain
wishes
spectro magic parade
move it shake it parade
buzz lightyear
hall of presidents (made me proud to be american)
resturant: cinderellas royal table

No comments: